Forrest Gump is an American Romantic Drama Movie, starring Tom Hanks, directed by Robert Zemeckis.
One of the reasons why people can still relate to it even though the movie was released in 1994 is the fact that the movie portrays the exact same drama that an average American bears every day. The movie teaches some exceptional life lesson and those lessons are curated right here in the form of some amazing dialogues for you to read. You know, if you want some inspiration but don’t have so much time to watch the entire movie, you can just come here and brush up.
Read our compilation of Star Wars Quotes.
1. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
2. If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away.
3. Forrest Gump: What’s my destiny, Mama?
4. Mrs. Gump: You’re gonna have to figure that out for yourself.
5. My Mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don’t think so, but they do.
6. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
7. You know it’s funny what a young man recollects? ‘Cause I don’t remember bein’ born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
8. My mama always said, dyin’ was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn’t.
9. And ‘cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.
10. The really good thing about meeting the President of the United States is the food. They put you in this little room with just about anything you’d want to eat or drink. But since, number one, I wasn’t hungry, but thirsty, and number two, they were free, I must have drunk me about fifteen Dr. Peppers.
11. My mama always said ‘Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you’re gonna get.’
12. Lt. Dan Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
Forrest Gump: I didn’t know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.
13. Now you wouldn’t believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was goin’ somewhere, I was runnin’!
14. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you, Forrest. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.
15. Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
16. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floatin’ around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it’s both.
17. What’s normal anyway?
18. Now, mama said there’s only so much fortune a man really needs… and the rest is just for showing off.
19. I’m not the smart man. But I know what love is.
20. Run, Forrest! Run!
“Don’t let anybody tell you, they are better than you.” Well among the many good things about this movie, I like the fact so much it teaches you time and again, not to undermine yourself.
87 Best Quotes on Dogs - Don't Miss #31 Dogs are one of the most…
Best Michael Scott Quotes of All Time - Don't Miss #17 Michael Scott is a…
51 Top Amazing Quotes on Death - Must See #21 Death, the inevitable. The beauty…
Best of Malcolm X Quotes - Selected top #25 Malcolm X was an American Muslim…
Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes You Will Like - Top 10 President Harry S. Truman referred to…
41 Funny Monday Quotes - #31 is Hilarious Monday is the day when you're forced…
Leave a Comment