A person with a pleasant disposition and a concern for others are said to be kind. Such people are empathetic towards others. Kindness plays a very important role in our daily life it improves our quality of life in the workplace as well as in the community. It brings people together. Doing good for others feels good. … spreading joy is its own act of kindness.
Also, check out our latest post on best Mother Teresa Quotes.
1. Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.
2. When words are both true and kind, they can change the world.
3. We rise by lifting others.
4. Kindness is free – sprinkle that stuff everywhere.
5. A kind and compassionate act is often its own reward.
6. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
7. Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and moulds relationships that can last lifetimes.
8. Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
9. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
10. Kind words do not cost much yet they accomplish much.
11. Kindness and a generous spirit go a long way, and a sense of humor. It’s like medicine – very healing.
12. Let us learn to live with kindness, to love everyone, even when they do not love us.
13. If you have to choose between being kind and being right, choose being kind and you’ll always be right.
14. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.
15. A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
16. One who knows how to show and to accept kindness will be a friend better than any possession.
17. Be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can be only forgiven, not forgotten.
18. Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
19. Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.
20. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
21. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
22. Kindness is not an act. It’s a lifestyle.
23. Gentleness and kindness will make our homes a paradise up on earth.
24. I’ve been searching for ways to heal myself and I’ve found that kindness is the best way.
25. Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
26. Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.
27. The very nature of kindness is to spread. If you are kind to others, today they will be kind to you, and tomorrow to somebody else.
28. There is no duty more obligatory than the repayment of kindness.
29. Throw kindness around like confetti.
30. Don’t wait for people to be friendly, show them how.
31. Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.
32. A spark of kindness starts a fire of love.
33. Kind hearts are the gardens. Kind thoughts are the roots. Kind words are the blossoms. Kind deeds are the fruits.
34. Be kind to unkind people – they need it the most.
35. Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough.
36. Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not.
37. Being in a hurry is always the death of kindness. The busier you get, the less loving you will be.
38. If you can be kind in the Land of Rudeness, you can be King in the Land of Kindness.
39. Kindness gives birth to kindness.
40. Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth and your heart for love.
41. To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness.
42. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions and the roots spring up and make new trees.
43. There’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.
44. Kindness is doing anything to make a positive impact.
45. Gentleness is the antidote for cruelty. Phaedrus
46. Where there is kindness, there is goodness. Where there is goodness, there is magic.
47. Be strong, but not rude. Be kind, but not weak. Be bold, but not bully. Be humble, but not timid. Be proud but not arrogant.
48. Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
49. Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.
50. Your acts of kindness are iridescent wings of divine love, which linger and continue to uplift others long after your sharing.
51. Treat everyone with respect and kindness. Period. No exceptions.
52. Kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence or learning.
53. You will never have a completely bad day if you show kindness at least once.
When I examine myself and my methods of thoughts, I come to the conclusion that by reading these thoughts we are able to learn the importance of kindness in our daily life. And also by reading these quotes, we are able to opt kindness in our daily life.
51 Top Grossing Sarcastic Quotes For Whatsapp Status Sarcasm is nowadays a new trend on social media and networking apps,…
57 Top Best Funny Quotes Of All Time -#17 Will Make You Laugh Hard Quotes tend to be written to…
57 Cute Lovely Quotes For Him to Express Your Love - #11 Make His Day Love is of all passions…
53 Amazing Best Dream Quotes You Will Ever Find Over Internet We are a naturally curious species, and dreams have…
62 Awesome Handpicked Quotes For Your Beautiful Daughter Daughters are the precious gift that God blesses us humans with. And…
67 Amazing Quotes About Time That Everyone Must Read Time is the most important resource there is. Whether it is…