43 Top and Best Of Mother Teresa Quotes You Must Read
Mary Teresa Bojaxhiu, commonly known as Mother Teresa and honoured in the Roman Catholic church as Saint Teresa of Calcutta, was an Albanian Indian roman catholic nun and missionary. She was born in Skopje.
Here is the list of 43 best Mother Teresa Quotes
1. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
2. Intense love does not measure, It just gives.
3. Yesterday has gone. Tomorrow has not yet come we have only today.
4. The world is full of good people. If you can’t find one be one.
5. Some people come in your life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.
6. Do not wait for leaders do it alone. Person to person.
7. If we really want to love me must learn how to forgive.
8. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
9. Peace begins with a smile.
10. If you can’t feed a hundred people then feed just one.
11. I alone cannot change the world. But I can cast a stone across the waters to create many peoples.
12. ”We fear the future, because we wasted today.”
13. Kind words can be short and easy to speak but there echoes are truly endless.
14. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.
15. There are no great things, only small things with great love, happy are those.
16. ”Do not allow yourself to be disheartened by any failure as long as you have done your best.
17. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
18. God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.
19. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
20. ”Live simply so others may simply live.”
21. It’s a kingly act to assist the fallen.
22. ”Good works are links that form a chain of love.”
23. I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing god who is sending a love letter to the world.
24. I have found the paradox, that you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
25. ”I think I’m more difficult than critical.”
26. ”It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.”
27. ”Be faithful in small things, because it is in them that your strength lies.”
28. ”Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.”
29. ”Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.”
30. ”There is more hunger in the world for love and appreciation in this world than for beard.”
31. ”Do ordinary things with extraordinary love.”
32. ”We shall never know all the good that a simple can do.”
33. ”Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.”
34. ”I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness.”
35. ”Profound joy of the heart is like a magnet that indicates the path of life.”
36. ”If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.”
37. “Life is a song, sing it. Life is struggle, accept it.”
38. ”Jesus said love one another. He didn’t say love the whole world.”
39. ”Work without love is slavery.”
40. ”Discipline is the bridge between the bridge and accomplishment.”
41. ”The fruit of love is service, which is compassion in action.”
42. ”If we worry to much about ourselves, we don’t have time for others.”
43. ”Let us all smile at each other for a smile is the beginning of love.”
When I examine myself and my methods of thoughts, I come to the conclusion that after reading these quotes we know the real meaning of life. From these quotes, we learn how to give happiness to others, and how to do a task in a proper manner.
For future reference, check out this post.
One thought on “43 Top and Best Of Mother Teresa Quotes You Must Read”