Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was a German philosopher, cultural critic, composer, poet, philologist, and Latin and Greek scholar whose work has exerted a profound influence on western philosophy and modern intellectual history. His quotes help us to motivate us and give the strength to us to achieve any goal in our life which we want.
Read our compilation Best of Billy Graham Quotes too.
1. In heaven, all the interesting peoples are missing.
2. There is no beautiful surface without a terrible depth.
3. ”Wit is the epitaph of an emotion.”
4. The anarchist and a Christian have a common origin.
5. Faith: not wanting to know what is true.
6. ”Without music life would be a mistake.”
7. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
8. No one can construct for you the bridge upon which precisely you must cross the stream of life, no one but you yourself alone.
9. The worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself; you lie in wait for yourself in caverns and forests.
10. ”He who laughs best today, will also laugh last.”
11. There are no facts, only interpretations.
12. ”The struggle of maturity is to recover the seriousness of the child at play.”
13. Great intellects are skeptical.
14. The lie is a condition of life.
15. ”For religion, what is sacred is true. For philosophy what is true, is sacred.”
16. Love is not consolation. It is light.
17. That which is done out of love is always beyond good and evil.
18. Has a woman who knew that she was well dressed ever caught a cold?
19. Stupidity in a woman is unfeminine.
20. We have art in order not to die of the truth.
21. Art is the proper task of life.
22. You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
23. Poets are shameless with their experiences; they exploit them.
24. The author must keep his mouth shut when his work starts to speak.
25. I am one thing, my writings are another.
26. A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends.
27. Only sick music makes money today.
28. Love is blind. Friendship closes its eyes.
29. Love is a state in which a man sees things most decidedly as they are not.
30. It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!
31. He who has a way to live for can bear almost any how.
32. When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.
33. The earth has a skin and that skin has diseases; one of its diseases is called man.
34. Man is the cruellest animal.
35. A thought, even a possibility, can shatter and transform us.
36. Silence is worse; all truths that are kept silent became poisonous.
37. Invisible threads are the strongest ties.
38. Blessed are forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.
39. They muddy the water, to make it seem deep.
40. Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
41. Ultimately, it is the desire, not the desired, that we love.
42. Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called ‘Ego’.
43. I would believe only in a god that knows how to dance.
When I examine myself and my methods of thoughts I come to the conclusion, that Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was one of the most influential of all modern thinkers. He wrote the best delightful, witty and famous quotes which give the instant energy to us to face any problem and makes us stronger than before.
For further reference read This Article.
51 Top Grossing Sarcastic Quotes For Whatsapp Status Sarcasm is nowadays a new trend on social media and networking apps,…
57 Top Best Funny Quotes Of All Time -#17 Will Make You Laugh Hard Quotes tend to be written to…
57 Cute Lovely Quotes For Him to Express Your Love - #11 Make His Day Love is of all passions…
53 Amazing Best Dream Quotes You Will Ever Find Over Internet We are a naturally curious species, and dreams have…
62 Awesome Handpicked Quotes For Your Beautiful Daughter Daughters are the precious gift that God blesses us humans with. And…
67 Amazing Quotes About Time That Everyone Must Read Time is the most important resource there is. Whether it is…