Game of Thrones is an American Fantasy series directed by David Benioff, D.B. Weiss. It is the TV adaptation of George R.R. Martin’s novel The Song of Ice and Fire, the first of this series is named Game of Thrones. This series has been premiered on channel HBO and the series will be concluded by its eight seasons airing on HBO from Monday, April 15, 2019.
With the new series currently airing, wouldn’t you want to brush up your memory of your favourite Games of Thrones dialogues? Here is the list of some of the best Games of Thrones dialogues, specially curated for you.
Read our list of Best quotes from Movie Pulp Fiction.
1. “… a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge.”
2. “Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.”
3. “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
4. “If I look back I am lost.”
5. “Bran thought about it. ‘Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?’
‘That is the only time a man can be brave,’ his father told him.”
6. “Nothing burns like the cold.”
7. “Fear cuts deeper than swords.”
8. “Laughter is poison to fear.”
9. “Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.”
10. “Winter is coming.”
11. “What do we say to the Lord of Death?’
12. “When you play a game of thrones you win or you die.”
13. “Every flight begins with a fall.”
14. “The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man’s life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.”
15. “Oh, my sweet summer child,” Old Nan said quietly, “what do you know of fear?
Fear is for the winter, my little lord, when the snows fall a hundred feet
deep and the ice wind comes howling out of the north. Fear is for the long
night when the sun hides its face for years at a time, and little children
are born and live and die all in darkness while the direwolves grow gaunt and
hungry, and the white walkers move through the woods”
16. “Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it.”
17. “Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle.”
18. “When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.”
19. “Life is not a song, sweetling.
Someday you may learn that, to your sorrow.”
20. “The things we love destroy us every time, lad. Remember that.”
21. “Give me honourable enemies rather than ambitious ones, and I’ll sleep more easily by night.”
22. “Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.”
23. “Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.”
24. “What is honour compared to a woman’s love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms . . . or the memory of a brother’s smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory and our great tragedy.”
25. “A bruise is a lesson… and each lesson makes us better.”
26. “Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what’s on the other side?”
The series has been shown immense love and support by the fans, its cast, dialogues and acting are so fabulous that people have been waiting for the last season to air soon. And now that wait is completed.
87 Best Quotes on Dogs - Don't Miss #31 Dogs are one of the most…
Best Michael Scott Quotes of All Time - Don't Miss #17 Michael Scott is a…
51 Top Amazing Quotes on Death - Must See #21 Death, the inevitable. The beauty…
Best of Malcolm X Quotes - Selected top #25 Malcolm X was an American Muslim…
Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes You Will Like - Top 10 President Harry S. Truman referred to…
41 Funny Monday Quotes - #31 is Hilarious Monday is the day when you're forced…
Leave a Comment