37 Best Depression Quotes for WhatsApp Status, Messages
Are you feeling disappointed, or you feel down or not feeling good? Sharing your sadness with your loved ones might reduce your burden and give you peace of mind, if you face any unhappy or a gloomy situation in your life, then just copy the best sad WhatsApp.
Status right from here and paste it as your WhatsApp status.
Check out our Inspirational Quotes too.
Here is the list of best Depression quotes WhatsApp status.
1. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
2. Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person. So never leave them alone because they will never say that they need you.
3. Deep inside where nothing’s fine I’ve lost my mind.
4. Caution: If you trade in your authenticity for safety, you may experience: anxiety, depression, addiction, blame, and grief.
5. Some people think I’m in depression. But I’m just realist in a depressing world.
6. Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because of that too much will hurt you so much.
7. ”Embrace the glorious mess that you are.”
8. ”You can’t blame me-I was born a pessimist. My blood type is actually B negative.”
9. Depression always makes me hate to the world, but it gives me a million things to think.
10. Why not see what amount your words are harming me.
11. Sometimes It’s very hard to move on, But once you move on, you’ll realize it was the best decision.
12. I hate getting flashbacks from things I don’t want to remember.
13. Depression creates a living zombie with no will to live.
14. No one notices your tears, no one notices your sadness, no one notices your pains, but they all notice your mistakes.
15. Silence is the most powerful scream.
16. I am not alone, because loneliness is always with me.
17. ”I wish I could ignore you, the way you ignore me.
18. Short and meaningful lines “An eye with dust & a heart with trust always cries.”
19. I am not with you but my love will always be lingering around you love you, my sweetheart.
20. A person who falls and gets back up is much stronger than a person who never fell.
21. ”We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
22. Never do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset.
23. I am only good at hiding my feelings.
24. ”One of the difficult things in life is having the world in your heart that you cannot speak to anyone.”
25. ”Don’t think for a second that my bad days are a sign of weakness. Those are the days that I’m actually fighting the hardest.”
26. Never make someone a priority, when all you are to them is an option.
27. Life taught me a lot of lessons but I bunked those classes too.
28. You don’t have the key to my heart, because you are the key to my heart.
29. ”The most painful memory when I walked away and you let me go.”
30. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is an attitude.
31. ”Depression is like drowning.”
32. Sick of crying, tired of trying, yes I’m smiling but inside I’m dying.
33. ”A sense of humour makes a man handsome.”
34. Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.
35. Be happy in front of people who don’t like you it kills them.
36. In a strange way, I had fallen in love with my depression.
37. A good friend knows all your best stories, a best friend has lived them with you.
When I examine myself and my methods of thoughts, I come to the conclusion, Depression is one of the most common conditions in primary care. Depression has a high rate of morbidity and mortality when left untreated.
Peoples who live with depression, and their family, and friends have an enormous challenge to overcome. Primary care and some best quotes can help the people who are in depression and give them a happy life.
For future reference, visit ToSayLib.