46 Best and Funny Awesome Happy Birthday Quotes For Special Ones
Birthday is a special day for almost everyone, and the wishes and blessings of friends and family matter so much on this day. But you can make this day more special for your loved one by adding a tinge of laughter, humour and sarcasm to it.
Also, check out our post on best missing you quotes.
Here is the list of Best Funny Happy Birthday Quotes
1. Happy birthday. At your age, you should really try to see everything as larger than life…starting with LARGE print.
2. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
3. Happy birthday. At our age, the only way to look younger is to add at least a decade to your age.
4. Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget that where you kept the car keys. Good luck!
5. At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday!
6. Enjoy every moment, smile, be happy and remember one thing: today is the most special day of the year, so live it to the fullest!
7. Happy birthday. I guess we’ve reached the age when every compliment we get is typically accompanied by “for someone your age.”
8. You are gradually getting to the top of the hill. It’s better than being buried under it.
9. May today be the happiest day of your life, and may tomorrow be even happier than today!
10. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
11. I would wish you, “May all your dreams come true,” but I am afraid that, if they do come true, I will have nothing to wish you next year.
12. Is it getting hotter in here, or is it just all the candles on your cake?
13. You realize you are getting older when the candles on your cake are more expensive than the cake itself.
14. Better to be over the ground than under it. Happy Birthday!
15. On your birthday, a few wise words: smile while you still have teeth. Happy Birthday!
16. It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. How hot your birthday is.
17. No one will stop tonight from eating your favourite items. Happy birthday.
18. You look different. Did you lose some weight? Did you change your hairstyle? Did you get a haircut? There is something different about you. Oh, I know. You are one year older!
19. Another year has gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve become wiser.
20. Jack Benny said, “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” But in your case, I think it matters; it matters a LOT!
21. Too many birthdays means you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
22. See how many candles on your cake. You’ll have to blow them out only by sniffing. Haha!
23. Happy birthday. Don’t be sad you’re a year older. Keep your chin up…if you can! Well, you know what I mean.
24. Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard?
25. May my friend on this special day be able to set all the jealous people on fire and use the flame to burn the candles and blow them off with a happy smile, a very happy and amazing day to you.
26. Like good wine, you get better with the years. Happy Birthday!
27. In the hallway? In the bathroom? On the kitchen table? In front of the chimney? At 40, it is truly remarkable to remember when you left your car keys. Happy Birthday!
28. If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them! Happy birthday!
29. I have been looking everywhere for a decent gift, but I found nothing suitable for someone as special as you, so accept a good thought and my best wishes, accompanied by a sincere “Happy Birthday!”
30. Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
31. Nature has kept this day special because you are permitted to eat as much cake as you can.
32. What a great presence! What a remarkable intelligence! What charm, and what beautiful eyes! But, enough about me. Happy Birthday!
33. It’s your birthday. Have a buffet cake night and eat as much as you can.
34. People often compare birthdays with boogers. Because, with the increase in its number, people find breathing harder.
35. In the bathroom? In the toilet? On your desk? On the fireplace? At 40, it is still a great achievement to remember where the car keys are! All the best!
36. Can you sniff all of these candles or should I call the fire department?
37. It has been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will kill you.
38. So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays have lived the longest life in the earth.
39. It’s okay to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
40. Happy birthday! Considering all the candles on your cake, I hope you remembered to top up your fire insurance.
41. Too many candles on the cake mean you are getting older too fast.
42. 1066, 1492, 1776, and…your birthday? The good news is that they aren’t teaching the date of your birth in history classes yet. The bad news is that means I don’t have the date memorized. Happy belated birthday!
43. It’s proven that at the age of 41 you start to lose your memory. We can only hope!
44. Hey, though it’s older, but yet it’s not better yet. Have a wonderful birthday.
45. It’s nice to be young, healthy and full of energy. Do you remember what that used to feel like?
46. So, you are still younger than the age you will be on your next birthday. Have a special celebration.
Sometimes we have the kind of humour that no one always understands, so if you can’t really impress them by your humour, you can always take some hint from the quotations above and make someone’s day!
Check out this page to make birthday cake cards with names written on it.