31 Best Of Rick And Morty Quotes You Will Like – Don’t Miss #17
“Rick and Morty” is an American animated science-fiction sitcom that premiered on Adult Swim in December 2013. The show was created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon. The series follows the adventures of an eccentric and alcoholic scientist named Rick Sanchez and his good-hearted but easily influenced grandson, Morty Smith. The show is known for its dark humour, pop culture references, and science fiction elements. It often features themes of existentialism, nihilism, and the multiverse. The show has been praised for its writing, voice acting, and animation, and has gained a cult following over the years.
The show has currently aired five seasons, with the fifth season having premiered in June 2021. It has also been renewed for a sixth and seventh season.
You may also like our Disney quotes collection.
Here is the list of the best Rick and Morty Quotes
- Morty: “Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?”
- Beth: “Honey, stop raising your father’s cholesterol so you can take a hot funeral selfie.”
- Summer: “You’re the little brother. You’re not the cause of your parents’ misery, you’re just a symptom of it.”
- Rick: “Yeah sure, I mean if you spend all day shuffling words around you can make anything sound bad, Morty.”
- Jerry: “Traditionally, science fairs are a father-son thing.”
- Rick: “Well, scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing.”
- Morty: “So time moves faster in there? It’s like a Narnia thing?”
- Rick: I’m not a beaver who believes in Jesus Christ, Morty…but yeah it’s pretty much a Narnia thing.
- Rick: “If I die in a cage, I lose a bet.”
- Summer: “Unity, I’m sorry. I didn’t know freedom meant people doing stuff that sucks. I was thinking more of a ‘choose your own cellphone carrier’ thing.”
- Evil Morty: “This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones, a speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action.”
- Mr. Nimbus: “Say goodbye to your precious dry land, for soon it will be wet! WET!”
- Rick: “Yeah, global warming’s already doing that, asshole!”
- Rick to Summer: “But I have to admit, it was pretty Rick of you to avert an apocalypse in a tantrum of cynicism just to destroy one dumb relationship.”
- Memory of Young Rick: “You’re one of those creeps who moves in with abandoned adult Beths.”
- Rick: “It’s more complicated than that.”
- Memory of Young Rick: “You live with a version of our dead daughter. It better be.”
- Summer: “Fuck Gene, fuck the homeless, your kids and their grandpa are asking you to do an activity with them. When did that stop being a parent’s wettest dream?”
- Summer: “Oh my god we made a giant incest baby, oh my god you might be a clone, I exist because you guys failed to abort me. We get the family we get, not the one we what, and if you want to keep the one you got, get your asses into space.”
- Rick: “Off-grid, Morty. We’re gonna live in the woods like libertarians. We’ll hunt rabbits and trade with like little pieces of gold bar that we cut off with a knife” .
- Vice-President: “[after the President has been replaced by a turkey promising unlimited funds to Congress] All in favor of Turkey President?”
- Rick: “Weddings are basically just funerals with cake. If I wanted to watch someone throw their life away, I’d hang out with Jerry all day.”
- Rick: “Listen, I’m not the nicest guy in the universe, because I’m the smartest, and being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets.”
- Post-apocalyptic Warrior: “[crawling on ground, gurgling] Kill me, please…”
- Summer: “O.K., but not because you told me to.”
- Rick: “Sum-sum! Let’s go! Grandpa’s concern for your safety is fleeting!”
- Mr. Meeseeks: “Having a family doesn’t mean that you stop being an individual. Do you know the best thing you can do for the people that depend on you? Be honest with them, even if it means setting them free.”
- Snuffles/Snowball: “Snuffles was my slave name. You shall now call me Snowball because my fur is pretty and white.”
- Snuffles/Snowball: “Tell me, Summer, if a human was born with stumpy legs, would they breed it with another deformed human and put their children on display like the Dachshund?”
- Mr. Needful: “This aftershave makes a man quite irresistible to women. Free of charge. One never pays here. Not with money.”
- Rick: “So I have an emo streak. It’s part of what makes me so rad.”
Overall, “Rick and Morty” is a thought-provoking and entertaining show that has gained a massive following over the years. While it may not be everyone’s cup of tea, it has undoubtedly left a significant impact on pop culture and the world of animated television. Hope these above quotes have made you happy. See this post by ScaryMommy for more.