40 Highest Grossing Alice In Wonderland Quotes You Will Find
Alice in Wonderland is a 2010 American dark fantasy adventure film directed by Tim Burton from a screenplay written by Linda Woolverton. The film was produced by Walt Disney Pictures and Shot in the United Kingdom and the United States.
Also, check out our recent post on Winnie the Pooh Quotes.
Here is the list of some best Quotes of movie Alice In Wonderland
1. Why sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
2. Who in the world am I? Ahh, that’s the great puzzle.
3. Curiouser and curiouser!
4. Operationally, God is beginning to resemble not a ruler, but the last fading smile of a cosmic Cheshire Cat.
5. I’m not crazy. My reality is just different than yours.
6. You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak and don’t forget to use your head.
7. Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, “What road do I take?” The cat asked, “Where do you want to go?” “I don’t know,” Alice answered. “Then,” said the cat, “it really doesn’t matter, does it?
8. If it had grown up, it would have made a dreadfully ugly child; but it makes rather a handsome pig, I think.
9. Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin,’ thought Alice ‘but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!
10. Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
11. I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then
12. There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
13. I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
14. You used to be much more…” mushi.” You’ve lost your muchness.
15. It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills, or it will fester and putrefy.
16. *suddenly angry* I am “exakind” three inches high, AND IT IS A VERY GOOD HEIGHT INDEED!
17. Stop. That is not spoken correctically. It goes: How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail. And pour the waters of the Nile, on every golden scale. How cheerfully he seems to grin, how neatly spreads his claws. And welcomes little fishes in, with gently smiling jaws.
18. No. “Exaktedly” what is your problem?
19. By the way, I have a few more helpful hints. One side will make you grow taller…
20. You’re right, Shayne. It is far better to be feared than loved.
21. I happen to love rabbits, especially white ones.
22. I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet.
23. And who is this lovely creature?
24. whether you can make words mean so many different things.
25. I’ve been considering words that start with the letter M. Moron. Mutiny. Murder. Mm-malice.
26. He was an odd one. Real name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson. Completely denied having anything to do with the Alice books. Daft as a brush. You’d have liked him!
27. A dream is not reality, but who’s to say which is which?
28. Yes, that’s it! Said the Hatter with a sigh, it’s always tea time.
29. Twinkle, twinkle little bat How I wonder what you’re at! Up above the world, you fly, Like a tea tray in the sky.
30. “Take some more tea,” the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly. “I’ve had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone, “so I can’t take more.”
31. Have I gone mad? I’m afraid so. You’re entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
32. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
33. You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
34. When I used to read fairy-tales, I fancied that kind of thing never happened, and now here I am in the middle of one!
35. In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by.
36. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
37. Where are you going?
Which way should I go?
That depends on where you are going.
I don’t know.
Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.
38. One to be a murderer, the other to be martyred, one to be a monarch, the other to go mad.
39. Two days wrong!” sighed the Hatter. “I told you butter wouldn’t suit the works!” he added, looking angrily at the March Hare. “It was the best butter,” the March Hare meekly replied.
40. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret all the best people are.
When I examine myself and my methods of thoughts, I come to the conclusion that by reading these quotes we get Knowledge to how to live life in a proper manner and achieve goals. And also by reading these quotes, we give tribute to the legendary book and film “Alice In Wonderland”.