47 Awesome and Best of Dr. Seuss Quotes You Must Read Quick
Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American children’s author, a political cartoonist and animator. He is known for his work writing and illustrating more than 60 books under the pen name Dr Seuss. His quotes help us to know the real meaning of life and help us to achieve our goals.
Read our compilation of Fredrich Wilhelm Nietzsche Quotes.
Here is the list of best Dr. Seuss quotes.
1. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
2. Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive that is your than you!
3. Kid. you’ll move mountains.
4. A person’s a person no matter how small.
5. You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you’re in.
6. And will you succeed? Yes, you will indeed! 98 and ¾ per cent guaranteed.
7. Step with care and great tact, and remember that life’s a good great balancing act.
8. You find magic wherever you look, sit back and relax, all you need is a book.
9. Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.
10. I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.
11. It is better to know how to learn than to know.
12. You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.
13. Oh the things you can find if you don’t stay behind!
14. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow was another one.
15. I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
16. Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.
17. ”To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
18. ”If you keep your eyes open enough, oh the stuff you will learn. Oh the most wonderful stuff.”
19. Sometimes the questions are complicated but the answer is simple.
20. When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really played.
21. ”Why fit in when you were born to stand out.”
22. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting to get on your way!
23. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
24. ”Only you can control your future.”
25. ”If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.”
26. ”The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
27. ”Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
28. ”Things may happen and often do to people as brainy and footsy as you.”
29. Think and wonder, wonder and think.
30. ”You really can’t teach reading as a science. Love gets mixed up in it.”
31. ”You have to be a speedy reader because there is so so much to read.”
32. ”I can read in red. I can read in blue, I can read in pickle colour to.”
33. ”Virtually every page is a cliffhanger – you’ve got to force them to turn it.”
34. ”There is no limit to how much you’ll know, depending on how far beyond zebra you go.”
35. ”I speak for the trees!”
36. ”The people that mind don’t matter, and the people that matter don’t mind.”
37. ”Oh, what a day I will make it a holiday.”
38. ”So open your mouth, lad! For every voice counts.”
39. ”Why are they sad and glad and bad? I do not know go ask your dad.”
40. ”Fun is good.”
41. ”Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”
42. ”You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may!”
43. ”And he, he himself the Grinch carved the roast beast.”
44. ”Fiction is my addiction.”
45. ”A book is just like life and anything can change.”
46. ”Reading can take you places you have never been before.”
47. Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.”
When I examine myself and my methods of thoughts, I come to the conclusion, that Dr Seuss quotes have introduced millions of children to the joys of reading and the magic of wordplay. I hope that his quotes above have brought a smile on your face and help you to achieve your goals.
For future reference, check out this article.