51 Top Selected Best Rumi Quotes That You Will Ever See
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī and also known as Rumi was a 13th Century Persian poet, jurist, Islamic scholar, theologian, and Sufi mystic originally from greater Khorasan. Rumi works are mostly written in Persian but sometimes he uses Turkish, Arabic and other languages. He also wrote the quotes.
Here Is The List Of 51 Best Rumi Quotes
1. We carry inside us the wonders we seek outside us.
2. The moment you accept what troubles you’ve been given, the door will open.
3. Your heart knows the way run in that direction.
4. These pains you feel are the messengers listen to them.
5. Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
6. Love is the bridge between you and everything.
7. Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.
8. Only from the heart can you touch the sky.
9. Keep silent, because the world of silence is a vast fullness.
10. The desire to know your soul will end all other desires.
11. When will you begin that long journey into yourself?
12. Let silence take you to the core of life.
13. You are not a drop in the ocean, you are the entire ocean, in a drop.
14. My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.
15. Whatever lifts the corner of the mouth, trust that.
16. Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.
17. There is a candle in your, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it don’t you?
18. Let silence be the art you practice.
19. In the blackest of your moments, wait with no fear.
20. By god, when you see your beauty you will be the ideal of yourself.
21. What matter is how quickly you do what your soul directs.
22. The whole universe is contained within a single human being.
23. There is a voice that doesn’t use words, listen.
24. I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.
25. When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.
26. Let the beauty we love be what we do.
27. what you seek is seeking you.
28. There are hundred of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
29. The lion is most handsome when looking for good.
30. If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.
31. Life is balancing of holding on and letting go.
32. When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
33. Patience is the key to joy.
34. Dance until you shatter yourself.
35. If light is in your heart, you will find your way home.
36. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
37. Be empty of worrying. Think of who created thought.
38. Let yourself living poetry.
39. Be drunk with love, for love is all that exists.
40. Be soulful. Be kind. Be in love.
41. To praise the sun is to praise your own eyes.
42. What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle.
43. Be an empty page, untouched by words.
44. Respond to every call that excites your spirit.
45. The source of now is here.
46. Grace comes to forgive and then forgive again.
47. What is painted in each person’s soul will sprout.
48. You are not one you are a thousand. Just light your lantern.
49. The message behind the words is the voice of the heart.
50. Concentrate on the essence, concentrate on the light.
51. I have neither a soul nor a body, for I come from the very soul of all souls.
When I examine myself and my methods of thoughts, I come to the conclusion that these Quotes will expand your mind instantly and helps us to understand the word in a proper manner. And also helps to take the best decisions which are best for our life.
For future reference, follow this article.