51 Best Quotes About Strength You Will Ever Find Again – Must Read #12
Strength is the quality or state of being physically strong. Two or three strength training sessions every week can result in significant health benefits increases muscle mass: it naturally decreases with age, training sessions help to reverse the trend. Here are the best quotes on strength to help you motivate for workout and bring out your perfect fit yourself.
Also, make sure to check out our latest post on best hard work quotes.
Here Is The List Of Best Strength Quotes
1. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
2. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this and you will find strength. (Marcus Aurelius)
3. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.
4. Fall seven times, stand up eight. (Japanese proverb)
5. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. (Edmund Hillary)
6. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may we ourselves must walk the path. (Buddha)
7. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. (Bob Marley)
8. Shallow men believe in luck. Strong man believe in cause and effect.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)
9. Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
10. Be patient and tough, someday this plan is useful to you. (Ovid)
11. Strength is the matter of a made up mind, (John Beecher)
12. The more you care, the stronger you can be.” (Jim Rohn)
13. Silence is a source of great strength. (Lao Tzu)
14. You will never do anything in the world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind of the mind next to honor. (Aristotle)
15. Courage isn’t having the strength to go on, it is going on when you don’t have the strength.
16. He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.
(Louisa May Alcott)
17. There are dark shadows on the earth, but its lights are stronger in the contrast. (Charles Dickens)
18. If you haven’t the strength to impose your own terms upon life, then you must accept the terms it offers you. (T.S. Eliot)
19. One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity. (Albert Schweitzer)
20. Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. (Vincent Van Gogh)
21. When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. (Peter Marshall)
22. Yielding will overcome anything superior to itself; its strength is boundless. (Bruce Lee)
23. Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it. (Winston Churchill)
24. Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential. (Winston Churchill)
25. This is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure. (Winston Churchill)
26. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. (Abraham Lincoln)
27. Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg. (Dwight D. Eisenhower)
28. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
29. As long as we persevere and endure, we can get anything we want. (Mike Tyson)
30. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. (Muhammad Ali)
31. Failure gave me strength. Pain was my motivation. (Michael Jordan)
32. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. (Leonardo da Vinci)
33. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter)
34. Do what is right, not what is easy. (Roy T. Bennett)
35. I like criticism. It makes you strong. (Lebron James)
36. Better to fight and fall than to live without hope. Volsunga (Viking quotes)
37. People do not lack strength, they lack will. (Victor Hugo)
38. Strength doesn’t come from winning. (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
39. If you have no struggles, you’ll have no strength. (Tim Fargo)
40. Never give up. Great things take time. (Frank Zane)
41. Growth is overrated. Endurance is underrated. (Shane Parrish)
42. I realized that my strength was being different. (Betsey Johnson)
43. Problems are messages. (Shakti Gawain)
44. Storms make trees take deeper roots. (Unknown)
45. You are never given anything in this world that you can’t handle. (Unknown)
46. Falling down is an accident. Staying down is a choice. (Unknown)
47. What you allow is what will continue. (Unknown)
48. The only thing that can stop me, is me. (Unknown)
49. Remember, when you forgive, you heal. And when you let go, you grow. (Unknown)
50. It will never be perfect. Make it work. (Life)
51. Adversity is the first path to truth. (Lord Byron)
When I examine myself and my methods of thoughts, I come to the conclusion that strength plays a very significant role to achieve success and to achieve any goal in life. By reading these quotes we are able to increase our strength which helps us to achieve success in our life.